Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Ever Tried This Before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
A TTM Celebrity Auto Card Set. Anyone have any tips for me? I started to design the cards, and it should be a lot of fun. I am a member on startiger.com so that helps. I am trying to send to people who actually sign. Has anyone ever had luck with something like this before? Any tips on how to print them out? Let me know what you think of the cards so far. Thanks!
Shawshank.gifshawshank2.gif
transformers.gif
transformers1.gif

darkknight.gifdarkknight1.gif

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
www.fanmail.biz is my favorite place for ttm star autos
Shia is a pretty good signer last I heard, lots of people got him when filming Indy, Robbins seems to sign to but I haven't done ttm in a while. Cards look great

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I have always been curious on how to print these also, the reason I never really looked in to it is I'm afraid of in 10 years fading of the printer ink. Any one know if this is an issue and how to avoid this if so?

Also startiger rock as does the other link posted thank you. :D

here is another idea for your ttm

Dan Aykroyd

c/o Applied Action Research Corp.
859 Hollywood Way
Box 497
Burbank, CA 91505

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I print my customs out at Wal-Greens as 4X6 photographs. The autographs look great and a photobox keeps them safe and non-degrading. I've never found a card stock I was happy with.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Printing them on a home inkjet will definitely fade. You might be able to take them to a local photo lab that will print them on the stock you like.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I hate to nitpick, but you should capitalize the "e" in "everybody's" in the third quote on the Robbins card.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
smapdi said:
I hate to nitpick, but you should capitalize the "e" in "everybody's" in the third quote on the Robbins card.
I appreciate it. Didn't really read it over. Don't want to send out cards with mistakes on them :( I fixed it :D
Thanks for the comments guys. I am going to look online to try to figuire out the best option for printing. I will post some more later. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts