Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------The Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I know some of you guys don't like it when someone starts the thread and leaves but I have to leave for work and wanted to get my good morning in! Please forgive me :D

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
69MetsFan said:
Good morning,Trevor! I thought I'd have to go to work and not post in the MT, so you are forgiven! :D

The morning just doesn't feel right if I don't post in the MT.

I have a new kick ass recipe I'm going to add to my sig tonight. It's a Chicken and 3-cheese ziti. It was awesome!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
trevordchi said:
69MetsFan said:
Good morning,Trevor! I thought I'd have to go to work and not post in the MT, so you are forgiven! :D

The morning just doesn't feel right if I don't post in the MT.

I have a new kick ass recipe I'm going to add to my sig tonight. It's a Chicken and 3-cheese ziti. It was awesome!

Looks like I'll get to post twice! Gotta head out but wanted you to know I look forward to anything with the words chicken, cheese & ziti! :D

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys! I'm about to head out to a conference all day so might not post again. Might try from my phone, but its a pain in the arse.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Hello and goodbye Dave and Trev and Steve :D Enjoy your work day.

Good morning to the rest of ya!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Charlie! Yeah need to get a few things done before the boys get up. Best time to do it.

Morning Dan, Adam!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
connerusmc86 said:
chashawk- wish i was still in bed but if I have to be at work at least I'm chatting hobby news and notes instead of water cooler talk!
Yup. Been at work since 0700. Eatin my lucky charms and waiting for the coffee to brew. :D

Good morning Dan, Adam.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning gents!
2 inches of snow pushed my schedule back 2 hours for the day. Now I have to double time things to get my work done. Ugh, just how I want to start the day.
Hope everyone has a good one!
Tom

Latest posts