Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Box 2008 Razor Letterman, nicely done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
I love this product. Got a box from Blowout for $33 this past weekend along with 2 09 BDP that I will post later. Crushed the odds. #20 letters are one in 3 packs or between 1-2 per box and I hit 3!

Justin Smoak /20
J.P. Ramirez /20
Kyle Russell /20
Yonder Alonso
Eric Hosmer

To pull 3 exclusive autos of guys all picked in the top 12 was great. I've busted three boxes and pulled at least one big name per box and I highly recommend this product. Thanks

razorletterman3rd0001.jpg

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
congrats I getting cards you are pleased with
much better off holding right now since they haven't been selling very well

shocked how little the /5 hosmer went for

$33 = nice price
under $7 a pack?
so happy I didn't buy boxes when they were $80+

Smoak :)

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Yeah the LCS had the packs earlier this year for $27. Glad I passed! These boxes are great bang for their buck, even if the letters aren't selling well now. I think certain guys, like Beckham, Westmoreland, and Kelly will sell really well later on

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Nice break and price on the box! cant believe how much boxes of both these and razor signature have come down, pretty tempting to bust at those prices

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Do you remember of 08 Letterman typically shows up as a Blowout Cards weekend special? Granted, I'd only save a couple bucks by waiting, but I'm cheap. Otherwise I'll just pick one up for $32.50 today to make sure I have it by next weekend!

Latest posts