Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay keeps blocking my F-ing account......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I'm pretty pissed at ebay. I've been buying up 09 EEE auctions from sellers that have good shipping discounts for multiple items won, and everytime it happens those assclowns are blocking my buying account halfway through my bidding. They label it "suspicious buying activity." It just happened again and I missed out on a number of other cards that I would have won. Has this happened to anyone else? It's INFURIATING!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sounds pretty lame, but atleast is shows signs of them trying to do something about schillers. Too bad it affects legit people such as yourself. Have you tried to contact them at all(probably won't do any good anyways)

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Just wait to see what e-bay says in response to your e-mail to them. I'm sure it's something they will take care of.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
wolfmanalfredo said:
Sounds pretty lame, but atleast is shows signs of them trying to do something about schillers. Too bad it affects legit people such as yourself. Have you tried to contact them at all(probably won't do any good anyways)

I contact them everytime it happens and tell them that I will be winning multiple auctions from a number of sellers in the coming weeks and to make sure it doesn't happen again. Guess what? Happens again and again! I just missed out on a few great deals I really wanted but that happened to be ending at the tail end of the seller's auction listings for the evening. Total crap.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
matfanofold said:
Just wait to see what e-bay says in response to your e-mail to them. I'm sure it's something they will take care of.

They did NOTHING! I live chatted with them all three times and nothing has been rectified. Not only are they hurting me, but they're also penalizing their sellers. I would have at the very least driven up the seller's other items by $30 based on my maximum bids and the ending prices.

Latest posts