Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bankruptcy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Not sure how reliable Bob and Tom are but one of my friends mentioned this to me last night. Anyone hear anything on this?

koal

Aug 7, 2008
yesterday they were talking to peyton manning about football cards. someone mentioned they didnt even know they made cards anymore. bob said they did however he thought that topps was going under. he obviously had no idea what the hell he was talking about and to say that on a national radio program was assinine.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
jrinne said:
Not sure how reliable Bob and Tom are but one of my friends mentioned this to me last night. Anyone hear anything on this?

Bob and Tom sound like mental incompetents.

Topps is owned by the former CEO of Disney's company, Tornante, which is a privately-held investment firm.

So, if you believe that Tornante is going under than so goes Topps.

And believe me, if Tornante was in any danger of going under, it would be front-page news everywhere.

Tell Bob and Tom to stick to whatever it is that they're doing - mowing lawns, delivering newspapers or sweeping floors at your local Target (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
muchuckwagon said:
Philip J. Fry said:
muchuckwagon said:
mudflap02 said:
wait, they still make cards?

No, they switched to making cardboard applicators.... :lol:

And randomly inserted in boxes are the NSA ones, or "no strings attached", for that special thrill.

Awesome response....!!!!

I wonder how many people actually get my reference?

Along with vouchers to redeem for free horseback riding...

Ron_Mexico

Sep 1, 2009
Crash Davis said:
jrinne said:

Bob and Tom sound like mental incompetents.

Topps is owned by the former CEO of Disney's company, Tornante, which is a privately-held investment firm.

So, if you believe that Tornante is going under than so goes Topps.

And believe me, if Tornante was in any danger of going under, it would be front-page news everywhere.

Tell Bob and Tom to stick to whatever it is that they're doing - mowing lawns, delivering newspapers or sweeping floors at your local Target (not that there's anything wrong with that)

LOL !!! thats hysterical - you guys should worry about Upper deck going bankrupt. topps will be around for years ! Even if every product they do ships late

Members online

Latest posts