Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning Dan. I'm about to head off to work. Gross day here in Houston but most of them are. Three more months till we get to get out of here!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Nuttin' but a G thang , Dan! :D I wa hoping you'd post soon. I'd hate to have to wait until lunch to speak. :lol:
Howdy, Trevor. Glad there's light at the end of the Houston tunnel.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan and Everyone else that shows up. Getting some packages together, before I head out
and have a little out patient procedure done. I'm getting a Spinal Tap done today!
Yeah baby that is going to rock :cry: :) So I'll be off here for a day or 2 since I will have a bad head ache
and Nausea from the remove of the spine fluid.

Hope they find what it is they are looking for. :?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Morning Dan and Everyone else that shows up. Getting some packages together, before I head out
and have a little out patient procedure done. I'm getting a Spinal Tap done today!
Yeah baby that is going to rock :cry: :) So I'll be off here for a day or 2 since I will have a bad head ache
and Nausea from the remove of the spine fluid.

Man that doesn't sound like fun. I hope you get better fast... even if you are a Cubs fan. :twisted:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
This is just a horrible Manning fake: [ebay:2etxo3fl]170441673174[/ebay:2etxo3fl]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Trevor, Dave(69), Richard, Dave(wide), Dave(77), Art, and Conner :mrgreen: Just started work...hoping for a fast moving day workwise. How's it going everyone??

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Trevor, Dave(69), Richard, Dave(wide), Dave(77), Art, and Conner :mrgreen: Just started work...hoping for a fast moving day workwise. How's it going everyone??
Morning Alex I'm working on getting your package together. LOL
I think I told about a month ago I was ending you something, Anyway it should go today. I think I have your address
here someplace. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts