Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Padres FanFest 2-13-10 (Participants Announced)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Your Padres are excited to host a special FREE FanFest on Saturday, February 13 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at PETCO Park. Bring the family out for a fun day at the ballpark!

Here are some of the exciting festivities:

* Get autographs from your favorite Padres players, coaches and alumni (Click to see the players scheduled to attend »)
* Purchase rare, one-of-a kind Padres items including game-used jerseys & batting helmets at the Padres Garage Sale, with proceeds benefiting the Padres Foundation for Children
* Catch a special pitching lesson from a Padres pitcher
* Experience PETCO Park like a player:
o Tour the clubhouse
o Run the bases
o Catch fly balls in the outfield
* See the retro uniforms the Padres will wear on Throwback Thursdays this upcoming season
* Live question and answer sessions with Padres players, broadcasters and ownership
* Special tour of grounds crew area and equipment
* Enjoy interactive displays
* Wear your Padres blue to show your SD pride and win prizes
* Concessions, merchandise and activities for the kids
* Parking is FREE

Here is the list of participants:

Mike Adams
Heath Bell
Kurt Bevacqua
Kyle Blanks
Greg Burke
Everth Cabrera
Cesar Carrillo
Jerry Coleman
Kevin Correia
Rollie Fingers
Sean Gallagher
Jon Garland
Steve Garvey
Adrian Gonzalez
Goose Gossage
Mark Grant
Luke Gregerson
Tony Gwynn Jr.
Jerry Hairston
Scott Hairston
Chase Headley
Carlos Hernandez
Glenn Hoffman
Nick Hundley
Mat Latos
Wade LeBlanc
Mark Loretta
Broderick Perkins
Aaron Poreda
Cesar Ramos
Rick Renteria
Clayton Richard
Dave Roberts
Adam Russell
Tim Stauffer
Garry Templeton
Joe Thatcher
Will Venable
Ryan Webb
Chris Young

Link: http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/sd/fan_forum/fanfest.jsp?partnerId=ed-3167623-122159788

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Really? I was really looking forward to getting Stauffer, i have 50 rookies of him but want a couple signed. Anyone here a season ticket holder and can forward the early entry email? Please? :)

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Seiya said:
Really? I was really looking forward to getting Stauffer, i have 50 rookies of him but want a couple signed. Anyone here a season ticket holder and can forward the early entry email? Please? :)

I need him too badly, i see they added Gwynn Sr but everyone has him lol, i wish theyd put Gossage back on the list

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
Hey Seyia, Did you try on some of your Padres forums? If ya get it you know I need it ;)

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
boxbreaker44 said:
Seiya said:
Hey Seyia, Did you try on some of your Padres forums? If ya get it you know I need it ;)
I have been looking all over and nothing yet, if i do, ill let you guys know.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
cardinals0103 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
I'll be there digging through last years ST Jerseys trying to find Denkers.

any rough ideas as to how much the jerseys (spring training/regular season) run for a common player?
$35 for the BP ST Jerseys and I believe it was like $95 last year for regular jerseys of commons.

Heres some pics i took last year

005-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
timthomas said:
Do you have to get there real early to get any game used items?

Jojo
well depends on "good stuff" the Padres price the hell out of their star players like A-gon

Members online