Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ok...who sent the huge box of rack packs????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I got a humongus box today full of rack packs from 1991 donruss and 1987 topps as well as a big amount of unopened 1991 fleer wax packs. Did anyone here send this to me. It says on the shipping label that it came from West Coast Memorabilia but I haven't purchased anything from there that I can remember and I also didn't order these either.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/wcm-inc/m.html?_nkw=donruss&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_sop=12&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&_odkw=&_osacat=0

could they have gotten you mixed up with someone else?

Not to my knowledge. I just checked my paypal payments sent and I haven't purchased much over the last three months but none of my payments went to them.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Last thing I purchased from them was back on the 31st of July in 09. :?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
If there are any packs with Harold Reynolds showing...I'll buy 'em from you.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
DWright5 said:
I wish 87 Topps would show up in bulk in my mailbox, I love that set!

Me too, I've been working on the 87 Topps Auto set as a long term project for a while... have around 200 at this point.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
First I have to find out why these showed up at my doorstep. I haven't ordered anything from them for 6+ months and the liklihood that this was a mistake seems kind of odd because I seriously doubt they saved my address info. Plus after looking at their completed auctions list...I don't see anything that shows what I received. Kind of a weird deal altogether. I was wondering if a member here actually worked for them and just decided to be generous which is why I mentioned it here in the first place.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
ha, that's kinda funny. Too bad it's like someone just sent you a box full of trash, not that I'd mind getting those kinda cards (free) myself!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Well I got a response from them and somehow they mixed them up and sent them to me when they didn't mean to? In any case...I find it odd as hell they still have all my info. How many of you keep that kind of info laying around? So they are supposedly sending me a shipping label and then I have to cal UPS to come pick them up. It was the honest thing to do so oh well. But yes...I love these years for cards even though I already have all of these sets(at ten bucks a set you can't go wrong) but it would have been cool to open anyways.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
predatorkj said:
Well I got a response from them and somehow they mixed them up and sent them to me when they didn't mean to? In any case...I find it odd as hell they still have all my info. How many of you keep that kind of info laying around? So they are supposedly sending me a shipping label and then I have to cal UPS to come pick them up. It was the honest thing to do so oh well. But yes...I love these years for cards even though I already have all of these sets(at ten bucks a set you can't go wrong) but it would have been cool to open anyways.

It's very possible if they use UPS to ship that your address is in their database, and that they just chose the wrong name/address. I definitely happens sometimes...

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Good man. returning those cases was the right thing to do. the good karma will outweigh anything
that you could have pulled from those cases.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
predatorkj said:
I do I stalck everyone of you bastards. So if I'm in your town I can just show up and say
hayYYYYYY!
l_356da72e3aad4df9aa76bdee6da696a0.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts