Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need more help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
Ok well I have only collected Bowman Chrome in my life. I know there is the rainbow for bowman chrome but is there something like that for the 2010 Upper Deck?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
Ok well I have only collected Bowman Chrome in my life. I know there is the rainbow for bowman chrome but is there something like that for the 2010 Upper Deck?

Probably not, I don't think base UD usually has colored parallels. You'd have better luck finding the parallels in '10 Topps (Base, Gold, Black, Platinum)...

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
Sly said:
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:

Probably not, I don't think base UD usually has colored parallels. You'd have better luck finding the parallels in '10 Topps (Base, Gold, Black, Platinum)...
O well thats kinda stupid. I was tempting getting Andy Laroche 2010 UD but if there is only the regular base and an auto whats the point. Just two more cards to show off?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
Sly said:
[quote="AndyLaroche#1Fan":2xuazlw5]Ok well I have only collected Bowman Chrome in my life. I know there is the rainbow for bowman chrome but is there something like that for the 2010 Upper Deck?

O well thats kinda stupid. I was tempting getting Andy Laroche 2010 UD but if there is only the regular base and an auto whats the point. Just two more cards to show off?[/quote:2xuazlw5]

Welcome to the Player Collectors pool. swim carefully

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
Sly said:
[quote="AndyLaroche#1Fan":3628aoc0]Ok well I have only collected Bowman Chrome in my life. I know there is the rainbow for bowman chrome but is there something like that for the 2010 Upper Deck?

O well thats kinda stupid. I was tempting getting Andy Laroche 2010 UD but if there is only the regular base and an auto whats the point. Just two more cards to show off?

Welcome to the Player Collectors pool. swim carefully[/quote:3628aoc0]
lol.. Ive been in the pool so long that im getting pruney.. haha.. :lol:

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
:grouphug:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts