Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1989 Topps Heads Up Test Issues currently on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Hey fellow player collector's. Singles from 1989 set that rarely get listed on ebay are on auction right now. I picked up a couple including Will, but some are still pretty expensive. If you don't have your player, you might see what this guy has left.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I saw the Griffey had sold WAY before I saw them listed, but a few of top players are still left (McGwire, Mattingly, etc). My original Clark has some major bending, so I was happy to pick this one up relatively cheap.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah, he was gone real early too. Must have been last night sometime after I went to bed. I feel lucky enough just to get the Will. Seems like the seller is reasonable on prices, even though he's aware of the rarity.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
This seller left some serious cash on the table with these prices. I know there's an Eric Davis collector hanging around, and he's listed at just $13. That's a steal...

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
The crazy prices that the Clark oddball stuff has been getting these days the seller probably left around $100 on the table by listing it for $13. Again, great job Nolan. Any plans for your bent one?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
lol . . . crazy prices has never been spoken more truthfully, i'm the culprit sometimes too though, but dang, I want to win some cards every once in awhile . . . . like that crazy magazine card i just spent $124 on (<-- moron)

not sure the plans for the extra, will have to see which one is the nicest when it comes in, but andrew asked about it as well, so i won't do anything with it until i talk to you guys first

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
clarkfan said:
like that crazy magazine card i just spent $124 on (<-- moron)

You're *kidding*! I can't believe that was you. Somewhere I've got like half a dozen full magazines. I'm not sure which issue it is, but wow. That's nuts.

(but then again, who the hell am I to talk? Like Ron said, a fair amount of this insanity is partially my fault...)

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
ronfromfresno said:
The crazy prices that the Clark oddball stuff has been getting these days the seller probably left around $100 on the table by listing it for $13. Again, great job Nolan. Any plans for your bent one?

I saw it but didnt have enough reason to buy it :lol:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
That's crazy...I picked up the Gwynn very cheaply years ago , and have never even considered it a tough card. I think I have even seen others since and never even given a second thought. Personally, it's so dang ugly and actually gives me nightmares! It's probably my least favorite Gwynn item!

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Can someone post a link or sample card image? - I thought I might have these (not the test issue) back in my mom's attic. I thought they were cr@p.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I found them this morning when I got to work. Unfortunately FCB is blocked at work so I couldn't post about them. I did send a few emails off to some board members, so hopefully they got in on it. I grabbed the Grace for $13, just to have a spare. Nice that they still had the original packaging and suction cups.

!BlQtcsQ!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CcEtrIIhBE(BL,6yp4Fgg~~_12.jpg

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Oh - nevermind.
I have some kind of stand-up / pop-up cards that came in trading card packs.

Members online

Latest posts