Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Pickup Thread (2/5 - 2/7)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
mejiamatzek-1.jpg

mejia.jpg

mejiamatzek-2.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Posted in the other thread, but wanted weekend folks to see this one. :)

Finally got an Orlando Cepeda rookie, and it is a beaut (in my opinion!). The (OC) doesn't bother me at all; card is nice and vibrant up close, too!

Only about $55 delivered.

Big thanks to the MT for the gift certificate that paid for this and my Carew RC! :)

sc000057b2.jpg

And got a good deal on the Carew RC, too:

sc00034044.jpg

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
I just picked these up! We both played on the same legion team and we played against each other through our youth. We've hung outside of baseball quite a bit as well. We keep in contact from time to time. Found out the other day his suite mate is Ryan Zimmerman :!: He also dated my sister this past summer :eek: lol

!Bkw5ncgCGk~$(KGrHqUH-EMEtbKJBMRcBLY4osm9g!~~_12.jpg

!Bku5YdQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-DYEs-Rl9So5BLY)jZyGGw~~_12.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
JackLondon said:
Posted in the other thread, but wanted weekend folks to see this one. :)

Finally got an Orlando Cepeda rookie, and it is a beaut (in my opinion!). The (OC) doesn't bother me at all; card is nice and vibrant up close, too!

Only about $55 delivered.

Big thanks to the MT for the gift certificate that paid for this and my Carew RC! :)

sc000057b2.jpg

And got a good deal on the Carew RC, too:

sc00034044.jpg

Nice pick ups, Andrew! Always good to see cards that are a few years older than I am. ;)

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
mlbfan10 said:
I just picked these up! We both played on the same legion team and we played against each other through our youth. We've hung outside of baseball quite a bit as well. We keep in contact from time to time. Found out the other day his suite mate is Ryan Zimmerman :!: He also dated my sister this past summer :eek: lol

!Bkw5ncgCGk~$(KGrHqUH-EMEtbKJBMRcBLY4osm9g!~~_12.jpg

!Bku5YdQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-DYEs-Rl9So5BLY)jZyGGw~~_12.jpg
My bad :D

Members online

Latest posts