Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST #2 WINNER Congrats to Uofo2212!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
CLOSED there is a winner sort of :lol:
Guess the Player??

Blank4.jpg

The Prize: 2006-07 Topps Luxury Box 1/1 jersey

MikeJames1of1.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Re: CONTEST #2 !!!!!!!COME IN, A Little More Challenging, I hope

whhhhoo!!! OK I got past 2 replies this time :lol: . Good try guys but not any of those guys!!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

I recognize the image, and have a guess, but will skip this one

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

Sorry about that :lol:

mlbsalltimegreats said:
whhhhoo!!! OK I got past 2 replies this time :lol: . Good try guys but not any of those guys!!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Huffamaniac said:
Sorry about that :lol:

mlbsalltimegreats said:
Absolutly not a problem, I think that's great as I just needed to obviously make the contest just a little harder. ALso If you think you have an answer Pm as I want to see if you have it.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Nobody yet :) . I will give a new clue in the mourning (West Coast time mourning :) ).

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008

Yao Ming :mrgreen:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA

mlbsalltimegreats said:
Nobody yet :) . I will give a new clue in the mourning (West Coast time mourning :) ).
Aw, man! I set my alarm clock for this morning so I could be the first to see the clue. I'm too impatient, so I'm going to guess anyway.
Is it...Mike James?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

OK, blazers091 and Uofo2212 were the closes but then again not really that close. I was going to uncover the black out part but decided that it may be too easy and someone will get it right away so If no one gets it today I will reveal it tommorrow.
I think FCB was down as I could not log on earlier so sorry for being so late. Also everybody starts over even the guys who already posted their guesses today :) .

Here is the clue: This is not a baseball card, it is a game action picture also (I think Uofo2212 and blazers091 know this) but if you look at the picture closley you will notice that the shorts are not shorts that are worn anymore :lol: and infact I think Stockton and Rodman were the last to use these suckers. Now this clue may be useful for some and not useful to others but like I said If nobody get's it today I will definitely be revealing the black out are and Im pretty sure someone will get it. Ok Guess away!!!

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA

Since my last guess was more of a joke/me being retarded...
Bill Russell

G

Wow. I was just debating over whether to post Russell or Barkley. In the meantime the past two posters said both of them. :lol:

Members online