Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rare 1998 Venezuelan sticker found - and seller has more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1998 Topps Venezuelan Panini Sticker. This was one of the items on my want list I had never seen, until tonight (I'd seen other players, just not Grace). Maybe you all have your guys, but in case you don't and your player is from that period, check out this seller. Just be sure to realize you are ordering from Venezuela and it could take 2-3 weeks to get your item. Gosh I love it when some card you've been looking for for 12 years turns up and costs only $4 :D

http://shop.ebay.com/venezuelancards/m. ... ksid=p3686

!Bj9rcjwBGk~$(KGrHqIH-CgEs8gIVvt)BLVk4q3wdw~~_12.jpg

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I've been looking for a 1990 Venezuelan Butler for many many moons. I've never seen one, but the Standard Catalog assures me it exists.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I didn't know those cards (stickers) were Venezuelan. I actually have most of that spanish album filled. I was starting with baseball cards when those cards started selling in Mexico more than ten years ago.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Greg Cleveland said:
Nothing I need, though there are some neat Johan Santana items there. If Vizquel Collector sees this, he's bound to drop some coin with that seller!

Yep, with this guy and a few others. I have well over 100 Venezuelan cards and stickers. They're all scanned and will be posted soon!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
The stickers are no doubt rare, but I think it's pretty obvious that someone is hand stamping "venezuela" on the back of these stickers. The stamping is inconsistent, does not fit in with the design on the back, and Panini has never done this before.
Maybe I'll get some "clean" stickers and stamp 'USA' on the back and make them really rare. :)

Latest posts