Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training in Arizona...You Going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be driving up for a short 3 day vakay anyone else heading up march 12-15?

Ill be at the Crowne Plaza Hotel anyone else staying there?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I think I'll be going to Tucson for the last week of March (the Mexican spring break). Sadly, it will be the last year the will be spring training in Tucson.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I'll be there that weekend with my fellow autograph hound. I don't remember where we're staying, but we're looking forward to it. I go to get pretty much anyone's autograph, and usually I get one big name autograph each year (last year it was Mattingly, the time before was George Brett--crossing my fingers for this year).

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i am going 3/23-3/26 with the fam. we will be staying at the quality inn suites on scottsdale ave in tempe. we stayed there last year as well, it was a nice room for $60/night.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
I'll be driving up for a short 3 day vakay anyone else heading up march 12-15?

Ill be at the Crowne Plaza Hotel anyone else staying there?

sweet catch some autos at the Hotel.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I'm flying in on March 17 catching these game:

3/17 Giants vs. A's
3/18 Dbacks vs. A's
3/18 Rangers vs. Brewers
3/19 Indians vs. Giants
3/21 Mariners vs. Angels

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
lisu said:
I'm flying in on March 17 catching these game:

3/17 Giants vs. A's
3/18 Dbacks vs. A's
3/18 Rangers vs. Brewers
3/19 Indians vs. Giants
3/21 Mariners vs. Angels
Ok I'm open to getting married again Lisu. This would be no strings attached for sure. You rock
a girl that actaully likes baseball. LOL Actually the current wife likes it, but she does not love it like I do.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
;) Mine was $48 a night
Halonut said:
i am going 3/23-3/26 with the fam. we will be staying at the quality inn suites on scottsdale ave in tempe. we stayed there last year as well, it was a nice room for $60/night.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
;) Mine was $48 a night
Halonut said:

well, if you want to get technical...mine is a 2 queen suite and i am splitting the cost w/ my sister ;)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
boxbreaker44 said:
;) Mine was $48 a night
Halonut said:

well, if you want to get technical...mine is a 2 queen suite and i am splitting the cost w/ my sister ;)
Haha you win.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Since I live about spitting distance from the Giants facility I am obligated to attend a few.

Plus, just like last year I will have to catch my Mariners a few times just for the nostalgic feeling of witnessing Griffey in an M's uni again :D

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Really trying to make it b/c I’m having severe baseball withdrawals, but it depends on how my mom/grandma (both have major health issues- I’m my ma’s primary caretaker) are doing.

If I make it, I’ll hit the games w/lisu + watch her marry pinetar :lol:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I don't plan on ever marrying anyone!!! haha - can you imagine the pre-nup? Lisu gets all original sports memorabilia and cards coming into relationship.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
lisu said:
I don't plan on ever marrying anyone!!! haha - can you imagine the pre-nup? Lisu gets all original sports memorabilia and cards coming into relationship.
Lol ditto, but my prenup’s going to say I get all chromes that my spouse brings into the relationship + during the relationship ;)

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I'm utterly amazed at how hard it is to get my arizona friends to go to games!

I can understand MAYBE them not wanting to hit arizona fall league games - cuz they won't know any players - but still.. it's fall ball baseball, beer, small crowds...

Even trying to get them to go to Spring Training is like pulling teeth.

I've really befriended the wrong crowd since moving down here.

If you see a guy rolling solo with a Brewers cap on, say Hi.

Members online

Latest posts