Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another "If You Could" Scenario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think I'll try to make a new one every week, because I enjoy them.

If you could play any position for any NFL team, which would it be? I don't mean what player do you wish you were, I mean which position do you yourself wish you could have been drafted for and played?

Myself, QB of the Dallas Cowboys of course. I know it's the obvious answer coming from me, but come on...it's one of the top positions in football as far as celebrity status. Plus you know the Cowboys will spend the money to put a good team around you. Then of course ad my homerism in.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Don't care which team, but I have always wanted to play CB. I would love to just light a WR up and force them to drop passes. Plus, you have the opportunity to get a pick 6!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
mstng99tim said:
I'd love to be a LB for the Steelers. There's so much prestige from that position over the years, it would be such an honor.

More specific please!

You're either a Jack Ham or a Jack Lambert guy. More recently, everyones an outside linebacker guy -- I mean A Kevin Greene/Greg Llyod guy or a Chad Brown, Levon Kirkland guy. Joey Porter/James Harrison or Larry Foote/Farrior.

I think the Steelers have the OLB on lock, and the Bears have the ILB on lock.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Any position that would put me in position to catch a TD pass from Manning. Of course I love me some Unitas as well.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
I'd be a shut down corner for the Browns. I'm short and fast, and the fans are very forgiving if I got burned. Could make a long career of it.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
The QB for the Oakland Raiders. Being the guy to bring that franchise back from the dead is gonna be a legend. To put that jersey on and go out there with the best fans in the nfl cheering you on would be something special for sure

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I'm not in any way athletic, although I can decently pass a ball.

Quarterback for the Titans....not just because they are my team but because they have a great offensive line. I don't want to get crushed as I am a puny guy.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Offensive Tackle 49ers. Would be awesome to know you're responsibility is probably their best defensive player and to protect the blind side of the QB.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Of course the team I'd pick is the Packers. As for position I'd probably pick TE. I played OT in high school and liked hitting that goes on in the trenches but it'd be fun to be able to go out and catch passes sometimes too. My game would probably be patterned after Packer legend, Eddie "the Toolbox" West - awesome blocker and money around the goal line! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts