Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPPERDECK REPLACEMENT! VERY HAPPY WITH THE EXCHANGE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
I had an ICONS Ed O'Neil auto BV $40 that I had waited for over a year for. Well I asked for a replacement, even though I am a huge fan of his from his Married With Children days. Anyway, I got my replacement today and am happier than if I would have recieved the O'Neil. I will let the pics do the talking. Any idea on BV?

#ed 96/99
RashardMendenhallUltimateAuto96_99.jpg

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
henderson939 said:
Dude, you gave up a sig of the GREATEST shoe salesmen/High school football players in history for that. You got problems :lol:

Well I told them who I liked and a Steelers player definitely wasn't one of them. LOL! But I am very happy and disappointed all in the same breath. :)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
nice replacement! I would be happy with that for sure. I do love Oneil on Modern Family.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Since you don't seem to like it, you can just send it to me. :D

Never said I "didn't" like it Tim. LOL! I wish I could have both auto's actually. Maybe I will buy the O'Neil set online when they put them out. The amount of colors on it are awesome! I wish i could pull some Jaguars stuff with that many colors!

jimmychanga18

Feb 3, 2010
Too bad they don't have an Al Bundy Polk High jersey card. Now that would be sweet. Sweet card though! Very Nice!!!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
halldogg said:
mstng99tim said:
Since you don't seem to like it, you can just send it to me. :D

Never said I "didn't" like it Tim. LOL! I wish I could have both auto's actually. Maybe I will buy the O'Neil set online when they put them out. The amount of colors on it are awesome! I wish i could pull some Jaguars stuff with that many colors!

if they could make more than 3 and a half swatches out of a MJD jersey, I'm sure they would.

Mind you, I heard UD has been trading cocaine for gamers to help Matt Jones support his habit.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
jimmychanga18 said:
Too bad they don't have an Al Bundy Polk High jersey card. Now that would be sweet. Sweet card though! Very Nice!!!

That would quite possibly be the sweetest card ever for us old guys!

if they could make more than 3 and a half swatches out of a MJD jersey, I'm sure they would.

Mind you, I heard UD has been trading cocaine for gamers to help Matt Jones support his habit.

Yeah, I do agree that there could be some sweet swatches, but it seems the Steelers swatches are pretty nice most of the time when you don't have just one color.

Members online

Latest posts