Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Travis Snider Topps Redemption Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I've been looking forward to getting this card ever since I redeemed it. 33 weeks later and here it is.

Red Refractor 5/5
sniderred.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
That's the only one I need to complete the rainbow...

That is, if Topps manages to delivery my cards.

I'm going to absolutely lose it if I end up getting "SNNNDRRSSD" or something like that.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
pigskincardboard said:

I'm going to absolutely lose it if I end up getting "SNNNDRRSSD" or something like that.

How many of the red refractors did you redeem?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Jared said:
pigskincardboard said:

No reds.

1 Xfractor or Super, whatever. 1 or 2 golds. 3? Blues, 3 Refractors and a handful of base.

If you're interested in trading the red, I'd imagine I could do a blue, a ref, a base, and some paypal maybe.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
Jared said:
pigskincardboard said:

No reds.

1 Xfractor or Super, whatever. 1 or 2 golds. 3? Blues, 3 Refractors and a handful of base.

If you're interested in trading the red, I'd imagine I could do a blue, a ref, a base, and some paypal maybe.

I wouldn't be interested in trading it for that package, but if you need a "D" when it is all said and done let me know and we can maybe work something out.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Mine (refractor) has been showing as "shipped" for the past two weeks, and nothing, so I am glad to see they are hitting the streets now. The card is beautiful in Red

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
chowell3fan said:
Mine (refractor) has been showing as "shipped" for the past two weeks, and nothing, so I am glad to see they are hitting the streets now. The card is beautiful in Red

Thank you. This is my first red refractor of any sort and I just love the look of it. Mine was showing shipped as well for about two weeks and I kept checking the DC but I couldn't find any information on it. Luckily I was home this afternoon because I needed to sign for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts