Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebayer from Japan wants my Yu Darvish (Question about DC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Hello,

I am selling a cheap card on ebay, a Yu Darvish xfractor from 2009 Chrome Draft and a bidder from Japan wanted to know if he could bid on it and if i would ship and how much it would cost to ship to him.

Can I ship overseas with a DC, If I send the card International Mail how the heck can I get coverage as a seller and is it even worthwhile for like a $7 transaction?

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
I just had the same thing from a japan buyer.
He wanted my 2 2009 Bowman Darvishes and asked how much the shipping would be.

I would just say i dont ship international.

Not worth it for 7 bucks

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
boomets said:
I just had the same thing from a japan buyer.
He wanted my 2 2009 Bowman Darvishes and asked how much the shipping would be.

I would just say i dont ship international.

Not worth it for 7 bucks

If the buyer is willing to pay the charges, why wouldnt you sell to them? :?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I would see what kind of feedback he has, there are actually some very good Japanese buyers. International
money order or cash works best, have him understand that if he doesn't pay for insurance or tracking then
a lost card is his problem.

Good Luck

Kevin

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
I've sold to people in Japan with no issues for several years. Look at their feedback and as long as it's good go for it. Shipping to japan is around 3 to 5 dollars. Use the declaration form that will give you proof you sent it. Take pic or scan form to prove you sent item.

Carlos

Members online