Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minneapolis/St. Paul Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Thought this to be interesting, hopefully it comes thru and prices arent too high.

April 9 - 11, 2010
Minneapolis Sports Collectible & Autograph Convention
Earle Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN. 55430

April 9th - Sneak Peek - 7pm to 9pm
April 10th - 9am to 5pm
April 11th - 9am to 4pm

CONFIRMED AUTOGRAPH GUESTS:

SATURDAY - APRIL 10TH

PERCEY HARVIN
DICK BUTKUS
JACK MORRIS
GALE SAYERS
JIM KAAT
GORDIE HOWE

SUNDAY - APRIL 11TH

ROD CAREW - Mr. Carew will sign all items
BERT BLYLEVEN
PETE ROSE
DAVE WINFIELD
PAUL MOLITOR

VIP PACKAGE:

SATURDAY
LARRY HISLE
JIM LANGER

SUNDAY
NEIL BROTEN

MORE GUESTS TO COME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIMES AND PRICING WILL BE ADDED.

VIP PACKAGE
FREE PARKING

http://www.sportsnewsshows.com/

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Not sure I can make it. I think we're going to Iowa for the MiLB Cubbies game with Sandberg managing

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll definitely be there. I went to a show over there around Thanksgiving, and it was a pretty nice venue for a card show.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Definitely have to go, I've got to get Gordie Howe. Its only like 10-15 minutes from my place.

I was thinking the same thing, Howe, Sayers/Butkus and Rose would be my prime wants.
Cant wait to see who is added, as this lineup is pretty solid so far.

theplasticman said:
Not sure I can make it. I think we're going to Iowa for the MiLB Cubbies game with Sandberg managing

Ooooooooooooo.....I have a huge favor to ask, if you think you could help me out. PM me if you dont mind. Thx. :D

Greg Cleveland said:
Wow. It's been years since I went to a show at Earle Brown. Got Brooks Robinson there waaay back in the mid 90's. Sounds like something to mark on the calendar!

Never been there, I assume its a nice venue?

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
One of the dealers, or promotor don't know, was at TwinsFest. I grabbed a flyer as the auto guest list looked good. What's posted on the site is even better. Interesting to see that it's Sports News Productions, the same org that does the Sun-Times show in Chicago. I for one think we need to do all we can to support the show as this area could really use to have a larger scale show other than TwinsFest.

Alex

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
UMich92 said:
One of the dealers, or promotor don't know, was at TwinsFest. I grabbed a flyer as the auto guest list looked good. What's posted on the site is even better. Interesting to see that it's Sports News Productions, the same org that does the Sun-Times show in Chicago. I for one think we need to do all we can to support the show as this area could really use to have a larger scale show other than TwinsFest.

Alex

I will be there !!! Again, anything to make up for me not being able to hit up Baltimore this year ....

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
bumping up as this show is 2 weeks away, more guests and info have been added since the original post.
Trying to figure out if the VIP package will be worth it to me.
I would love to get a couple of pucks and other items signed by Christian and Broten, that might alone make it worth it.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone in the TC area going to this and getting the VIP Package??
Please let me know and I would like to work out a possible splitting of the package with you, I only want to get Broten and Christian on a few items on Sunday, and they come with unlimited "free" autographs with the package. Thx

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Musial Collector said:
Anyone in the TC area going to this and getting the VIP Package??
Please let me know and I would like to work out a possible splitting of the package with you, I only want to get Broten and Christian on a few items on Sunday, and they come with unlimited "free" autographs with the package. Thx

Wish I could but the taking the wife anywhere is unbearable for her being 4 1/2 months pregnant. If you see any JJ stuff, think of me :D

MorneauMVP33

Mar 24, 2010
Fargo, ND
Great timing for the show! Will be in the in the Twin Cities for the weekend and catching a ballgame on Monday afternoon. Haven't been to a show at that location since I was about 10...should be a good show.

ideal0024

Jan 22, 2009
Maplewood, MN
Damn...I'm in Lincoln, NE this weekend for a Babe Ruth Regional Meeting ::facepalm::

Would have loved to get some things signed to add to my basement walls & the on-site grading would have been cool too.

Do you get them back at the show or do they take them with back to hq & mail them to you?

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I'm going. Not enough cash for the big autos unfortunately. There are also a couple other shows on the Beckett calendar this weekend. I'll probably run the circuit.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I'll be there on Sunday as I want a Bench auto for the HOF collection. I would like to go on Saturday as well, but I think the wifey may not like my weekend being poker Friday night, card show Saturday, and card show Sunday.

Alex

Members online

Latest posts