Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show Pick ups from the Nations oldest show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MikeLeake09BCDPBlueRef.png

DesmondJennings07BCGoldRefractor.png

The Leake is #001/150

It was a decent show, not much modern, predominantly vintage or 90's junk stuff. One guy had ridiculous faked patches right at the door, Pujols and Morneau Sterling Jumbo autos that had logo patches in both. Just pathetic.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It was in Warwick, RI. It's been going for I believe they said 36 years. It was ok, didn't blow me away at all. The person I bought from was the same person I bought the Schwindenhammer Red 1/1 and Dice K Red Ref from WBC /5 from last Mansfield Show.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
I knew in the back of my mind that I missed a show today. Oh well. Maybe I'll catch up with ya at Mansfield next week. No Shriner's Spring show this year, so I'll see you at the regular one in Nov.

Later.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jurgy25 said:
On the left border of the Leake, there is some type of blemish. On the card or just the scan? Also if you're looking to move the Leake LMK.

-Eric

That was on the scanner, surface wise the card is fine. I was pretty happy considering I didn't know it was #001/150. I put it on the transaction board. Would move it for AJ ******* stuff or Hunter Morris.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sick Jennings!! His stuff is really heating up!! Mind sharing what you paid?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
Sick Jennings!! His stuff is really heating up!! Mind sharing what you paid?

I was very happy with it in general, it made the trip worthwhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts