Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal dispute/claim question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I sold a card via BIN, the buyer paid a couple of weeks later. The buyer filed a non-reciept dispute; I admit it took too long for me to ship. It shipped out; with tracking, the day before he filed the dispute. He recieved the card Wednesday, but has not closed the dispute. I've sent him a message through ebay, but he has not responded. I'd really like to have that money available to me some time soon.

So the question is: Do I; the seller, elevate this to a claim to get it fixed?

Thanks

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Paypal already had the tracking number, as I used the Paypal Multishipping Tool. It's been 5 days, and they haven't done anything about it. Do I need to elevate it to a claim to get them to look at it?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
rookieaddict said:
Paypal already had the tracking number, as I used the Paypal Multishipping Tool. It's been 5 days, and they haven't done anything about it. Do I need to elevate it to a claim to get them to look at it?

I'd suggest just calling them and having them look at it, probably get a resolution much quicker...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sly said:
rookieaddict said:
I'd suggest just calling them and having them look at it, probably get a resolution much quicker...

I've done this a couple of times when "holds" took longer to come off. It worked out fine. Just set aside some time to wait on hold, and it should get taken care of with just that one call.

Good luck!

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
You might need to enter the tracking # in the dispute center. Just because you used their multi-shipping service doesn't mean they're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Members online