Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~Sunday Morning Thread - Super Bowl Edition~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Go Saints!

And a little drinking game for ya:

1. Drink a beer every time it is mentioned that Brees has a long way to go to be comparable to Manning. This of course means that he needs to win one Super Bowl and have a worse QB rating.

2. Shotgun a beer every time a fan or commentator PSHAWs the lack of a Colts running game because "they have Manning!"

3. Drink 1oz of water every time Manning appears as a spokesperson in a commercial or on an ad shown during the game. Be careful, you can die from drinking too much water too!

4. Drink a kamikaze every time a Colts fan says Baltimore residence are just bitter.

5. Throw a beer bottle at your friend every time he mentions that "Who Dat!" is grammatically incorrect.

6. Gulp tequila every time someone claims the Saints can't beat an AFC team. You know, except all of them they faced this year.

7. Take a shot of absinthe every time the Colts fans boo a 14-year-old girl.

8. Drink two beers every time Manning complains about a late hit.

9. Drink four beers every time someone says the Saints didn't go undefeated because they were overrated but the Colts failed to go undefeated because they were in control of their own destiny.

10. Gouge your eyes out with a spoon if Terry Bradshaw has a wardrobe malfunction.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
It is 5:20 am here. At Denny's since 4:35 lol.

I partied all nigiht long and waiting for my gym to open at 7 so i can go hottub and relax

so i'm bored and on my phone

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan, Barry, Therion, Josh, AK. GL with the patch, Josh. Which one is it?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I think everyone in the MT is pumped up about Josh going after the Ultimates

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning everyone! Well, it's finallyl here. The game we Vikings fans have waited for since we heard Brett Favre was going to be joining our favorite team. We now have a quarterback who can take us to the promised land. A man who has felt the pressures of the big game, played through them and came away victorious. The missing piece of our Super Bowl puzzle. Today's the day they hoist that Lombardi trophy high above their sweaty, helmet haired heads and can proudly call themselves Sup....., wait. The Vikings aren't playing? Oh, well, maybe next year. GO SAINTS!!!! :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dave(wide), Dan, Barry, Therion, Josh, Anthony, DaRocker and Dave(69) :mrgreen: Just started work...working on completing this plate of waffles :cool: :lol: I'm ready for some COMMERCIALS today!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
^ :lol: Dave! Dave! Wake up!! Did you forget to turn the coffee maker on?? Sounds like you're about 2 cups low.

Morning Alex! Mmmmmmm, waffles. I've already scarfed down my chocolate covered donut.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
wideright said:
^ :lol: Dave! Dave! Wake up!! Did you forget to turn the coffee maker on?? Sounds like you're about 2 cups low.

Morning Alex! Mmmmmmm, waffles. I've already scarfed down my chocolate covered donut.

I need to spike my coffee with something a little more potent than coconut creamer.
Alex, dammit, now I want waffles and we're out of them! :x :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Crapola!!! I have frozen waffles at home, but I don't think to bring them to work with me! All I need is a Toaster!

Morning guys!

GO INDY!!! ($$ on the game, plus watching Peyton work is amazing)

I'm going to find some of the prop bets for todays game...there are some funny ones.

Members online

Latest posts