Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burbank has bent. (a little)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I made an offer on a lot of 5 cards to Burbank at 10% less than thier listing price and they accepted. The cards didn't have the BO option. I simply mailed them. The total listing was $249.70 and I got them for $224. Not huge savings but it is savings. I thought I would share with you in case you were looking to get some of their rare, nice singles. Also, has anyone reached a better deal? If so, what % should I shoot for next time. Thanks and good luck.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Burbank has several cards that I covet but they are hideously overpriced. I might consider some at 50% but on some it would still not be good enough. They don't even have any scans on most of the cards.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
aarne13 said:
Burbank has several cards that I covet but they are hideously overpriced. I might consider some at 50% but on some it would still not be good enough. They don't even have any scans on most of the cards.

Yeah, the two that I want, I woudn't even pay 50% of what they have them listed for, so I HIGHLY doubt they'd even consider an offer that much lower than their BIN.

Good to hear that maybe they're relaxing a bit on their prices though....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts