Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***Official SUPER BOWL thread - Colts/Saints***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Who do you THINK will win?

Who do you WANT to win?

I think the Colts will win and I don't really care who wins, I just want to see a good game.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I think that the Colts will win today's game, but I WANT the Redskins to win it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pierre Thomas will set the record for most rushing yards in one play, with 192.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if he's not re-signed this offseason (he's a restricted free agent).

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I'm excited to see Vilma in space.

I got the MVP feeling about him -- the stars have aligned and he more than anyone should be in position to make game-changers.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Want Saints think Colts. The Saints have a better chance than the media is giving them but it will be a uphill battle.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I want and think the Saints are going to win. I mean really no one gives them any credit.

I feel a nice Brees rolling in :lol:

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Daltonb1219 said:
I want and think the Saints are going to win. I mean really no one gives them any credit.

I would feel better about the Saints if they had a convincing win against the Vikings and not had it handed to them. I like underdogs but I think this time the Colts will roll.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Woot woot

Cant wait for the game!!! Dont really have an absolute favorite team out of the two, so when that happens i root for whoever i have the best cards of and that would be Peyton :)

My precious....

wjz150.jpg

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Go Katie Couric. Super Bowl Today telecast, live interview with the President, and you start things off by grilling him on health care. ::facepalm::

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Rickzcards said:
Daltonb1219 said:

I would feel better about the Saints if they had a convincing win against the Vikings and not had it handed to them. I like underdogs but I think this time the Colts will roll.

Well that can go both ways. The colts where getting dominated by the Jets until they gave up.

Members online

Latest posts