Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congratulations to the Saints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
As a Colts fan, I offer my heartfelt congratulations to the New Orleans Saints. Losing a Super Bowl always stings, but if Indianapolis had to lose, I was (somewhat) happy that the Colts lost to a first time winner.

Saints fans, enjoy your championship

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Nice to see a classy fan from the opposing team; too often it's the other way around.

(Titans fan here - nice season Colts!)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Sucks the Colts lost.

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees on winning Super Bowl XLIV.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
congrats to the saints they deserved it out coached out played

365 days from now the Colts will be Sb champs especially having gonzalez vinateri and sanders back

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
As someone who put a small *** of money on the Saints -10.5 @ +600 for ***** and giggles and cheered for them the entire game, I'm somewhat shocked that the Colts lost this game.

I don't know how the Colts lost this game. I'll definitely watch the replay again, but they had every match-up, but somehow.... screwed up. I think Manning will get blamed for that interception, but I can't believe Wayne didn't run that route tighter. Nine times out of ten, he just uses his body to come across the DB and box him out.

The Saints defense just looked so terrible for the first 55 minutes of the game.

I don't know who was calling the offense (or the defense for that matter) for the Colts, but it was absolutely awful.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
after the game NFL Network had Reggie Bush on and Kim came up after the interview was partly done.... Reggie got up and never gave her a hug... or kiss. After just winning the Super Bowl and he shows no PDA... even Rich Eisen said something.... and still no PDA. Makes ya think.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Colts are one of the classiest organizations, classiest fanbases, and are champions every day. I am SOOOO happy and I thank the Colts for a great game and one of the greatest memories of my life. I have spent over 3 decades of cheering and it culminates in the best feeling I have had since the birth of my kids. I haven't cried this much in a long time.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
lumm0x said:
Colts are one of the classiest organizations, classiest fanbases, and are champions every day. I am SOOOO happy and I thank the Colts for a great game and one of the greatest memories of my life. I have spent over 3 decades of cheering and it culminates in the best feeling I have had since the birth of my kids. I haven't cried this much in a long time.

Amen Kelly.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
lumm0x said:

That's awesome man! I hated seeing Peyton lose that game, but there was definately the great flipside seeing as all the positives from a Saints win. Good for you. :D

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
lumm0x said:

Two decades here, but right there with you.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
lumm0x said:

/thread.

Perfectly said.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yessssssss, patriots are team of the decade, colts arnt even going to be cemented as a dominant franchise as they only won one like espn wrote!!!! peyton manning u r so unclutch!!! rodney harrison in the back of the endzone in 03!!! woot

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Indy fan checking in. During the telecast before the game I told myself that I was not going to feel guilty for chering for Indy. What is interesting is that the loss really didn't sting that bad. Maybe it's due to having a 3 year old that faced some serious medical challenges last month that changes my view on life. However, I think a large part has to do with what the New Orleans organization has done for their community. You can't feel bad about Drew Brees hoisting the Lombardi trophy.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
Just got home from New Orleans, Last night was the greatest night of my life, after my kids being born. WHO DAT!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts