Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone want to help me out with an ebay situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
EDIT: Thanks springfieldisotopes for trying, I gave in and hit the BIN

I've reached the max amount of offers on an Item, and I'd like to try 1 last time. I was wondering if anyone would try for me, and if won I would send you the paypal. lmk if you'd like to help, and I'll pm the details.

Thanks

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Smart thing to do would be to have a second buyer make an offer that is lower than the highest offer you already made.

Reverse shill bidding yo.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
mudflap02 said:
Smart thing to do would be to have a second buyer make an offer that is lower than the highest offer you already made.

I was just trying to get a good deal, but it looks like I might have to overpay a little. Its all good though.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
mudflap02 said:

Brilliant! :D

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I just hit the BIN, got instant cashback which is nice. Spent 10.00 more then I wanted to, but its actually just 6.00 with the instant cashback. Thanks bing!

Thanks for the help guys

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
wolfmanalfredo said:
mudflap02 said:

I was just trying to get a good deal, but it looks like I might have to overpay a little. Its all good though.

No overpayment. You got a card you wanted at a price you were willing to pay. Sounds like a good day - congratulations!

Members online