Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Today begins the long journey of trying to add as much SB stuff as I can find, gonna be expensive. :D

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Today begins the long journey of trying to add as much SB stuff as I can find, gonna be expensive. :D

Wait a little on merch and you'll save a TON trust me.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
And if some of you dont know, Mardi Gras Parades started a while ago, not about to start like they are saying on TV.

Mardi Gras Day is the 16th though.

Rob - I know, I did the same thing when the Sox won. I just make sure I get everything I want, doesnt have to be all at once.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Therion, Rob, Conner and Dave(77) :mrgreen: Just starting work...its my "Friday", or as me and the wife say, TGIM :lol:

Dan - Congrats on the win last night bud!!! Have a good night??

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Alright, I'm only going to say this one time.

Congratulations to Dan and Adam on the Saints victory. Yippee.

I know I talked a lot of ****, but that's just being a fan. A lot of what ifs, but the Saints played a great game. The onside kick was brilliant. Hank Baskett must been thinking about Kendra on that one. ::facepalm::

I've been telling Dan all year that the Saints were the one team I did not want to play. And the outcome of this game is why.

Oh, well. Pitchers and catchers report when?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
IndyMann said:
Alright, I'm only going to say this one time.

Congratulations to Dan and Adam on the Saints victory. Yippee.

I know I talked a lot of quit swearing but that's just being a fan. A lot of what ifs, but the Saints played a great game. The onside kick was brilliant. Hank Baskett must been thinking about Kendra on that one. ::facepalm::

I've been telling Dan all year that the Saints were the one team I did not want to play. And the outcome of this game is why.

Oh, well. Pitchers and catchers report when?

What? I'm chopped liver?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you bring up my favorite thing about the Super Bowl. It means baseball is almost upon us!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning George! You see this?

* TIMING... ACCUMULATING SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP THIS EVENING AND CONTINUE THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING. THE HEAVIEST SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WITH NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS IN OPEN AREAS CAN BE EXPECTED TUESDAY NIGHT.

* ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL BY TUESDAY NIGHT WILL GENERALLY BE IN THE 6 TO 12 INCH RANGE... WITH LOCALLY HIGHER TOTALS POSSIBLE...

IN ADDITION TO THE FALLING SNOW... NORTHWEST WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH TUESDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING... RESULTING IN SEVERE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW IN OPEN AREAS. THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR GROUND BLIZZARD AND NEAR WHITE OUT CONDITIONS TO DEVELOP IN OUTLYING AREAS LATE TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING

Yippee

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
IndyMann said:
Billy - There were a lot of bandwagoneers this year for the Saints. I didn't know if you were one of them or not.

Yeah, I said bandwagoneers.

LOL Well, I was born a Saints fan. Born and raised in Louisiana. I still remember having to watch games with a brown bag over my head.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Couple of minutes of sleep, plus with the SB parades etc coming up, I gotta nap at some point today

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Chas, yes we are getting ready for a good little snow on top of what we already have.

re: SB.
I would like to say this was one of the best played/officiated games I have watched in a while. I really thought the game was headed for OT. I feel bad for Baskett, that one side kick was out of nowhere and took a rough bounce, I doubt he will be back in Indy because of it though.

Latest posts