Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - 2/9/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Man, I definitely don't want anymore snow!!! The signing I was supposed to go to tonight got cancelled, but at least they rescheduled it already.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
mstng99tim said:
Man, I definitely don't want anymore snow!!! The signing I was supposed to go to tonight got cancelled, but at least they rescheduled it already.

It is snowing in middle TN and only suppose to be rain here 2 hours away :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
It went from clear to super foggy here in GA real fast. It's supposed to rain today, which should mean a light work day as our aircraft don't fly in the rain.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
We got a few more inches of snow last night here in Indy.

I can't wait for spring...but with spring brings my son's 1st birthday. Time is moving WAY too fast!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hi friends.

State tax refund came through today; used the extra money to completely pay off one of my credit cards. It's a good feeling to have that gone.

Does anyone know if it's true that if you cancel a credit card, even if it's paid off, it lowers your credit score?

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Slette said:
Hi friends.

State tax refund came through today; used the extra money to completely pay off one of my credit cards. It's a good feeling to have that gone.

Does anyone know if it's true that if you cancel a credit card, even if it's paid off, it lowers your credit score?

It is true.....Cut it up and keep the credit line.

Members online

Latest posts