Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally, It's Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Came home for lunch, and found this on my doorstep.

Get this.

1) It came via FedEx, not Media mail, as Customer Service told me.
2) It was postmarked on the 5th, not 2 weeks ago, as Customer Service told me.

Never trust Customer Service.

For anyone who didn't order one, or is still waiting on theirs, I'd be happy to answer questions, especially where your favorite prospect ranked on the Top 30.

Handbook.jpg

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Jaypers said:
Came home for lunch, and found this on my doorstep.

Get this.

1) It came via FedEx, not Media mail, as Customer Service told me.
2) It was postmarked on the 5th, not 2 weeks ago, as Customer Service told me.

Never trust Customer Service.

For anyone who didn't order one, or is still waiting on theirs, I'd be happy to answer questions, especially where your favorite prospect ranked on the Top 30.

Handbook.jpg

They probably read your thread about it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
What do they say about Bowden? I know he has almost fallen off the map in terms of hype, and any MLB production now would be a bonus. I still have hope, but he needs to lower his FB/GB and im guessing they mention that. If you are bored, lmk if/where these guys fall in their teams top 30.

Carlos Gutierrez, Chris Herrmann (MIN)
Ryan Jackson (STL)
Dennis Raben (SEA)
Blake Tekotte (SD, doubt hes in there)
Mark Sobolewsk (TOR)
Kyle Bellamy (CWS)

No need to answer all of them if you are busy. I'm thinking about ordering a copy eventually anyways.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
I would love to see what they had to say about Brandon Laird (NYY) and where he was ranked if possible. Thanks!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
mredsox89 said:
What do they say about Bowden? I know he has almost fallen off the map in terms of hype, and any MLB production now would be a bonus. I still have hope, but he needs to lower his FB/GB and im guessing they mention that. If you are bored, lmk if/where these guys fall in their teams top 30.

Bowden @ # 13. To summarize, he's still looking for his niche. Nothing left to prove in AAA, must learn to pitch downhill, FB is vulnerable if thrown high, CB has regressed, long arm action bothers scouts, could be 3 or 4 starter if trade bait.

Carlos Gutierrez, Chris Herrmann (MIN) - Gutierrez 7, Hermann depth chart (NR)
Ryan Jackson (STL) - 25
Dennis Raben (SEA) - 21
Blake Tekotte (SD, doubt hes in there) - 17
Mark Sobolewsk (TOR) - Depth chart
Kyle Bellamy (CWS) - 24

No need to answer all of them if you are busy. I'm thinking about ordering a copy eventually anyways.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Vagrant said:
I would love to see what they had to say about Brandon Laird (NYY) and where he was ranked if possible. Thanks!

Depth chart, didn't make the 30.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Jaypers said:
Vagrant said:

Depth chart, didn't make the 30.

Ouch! Thanks anyways. Geez. The kid tears up the AFL and doesn't even get a mention.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow. Just got a look at the Organizational Top 30, and had no idea they ranked TB # 1 once again. Just made my day. :cool:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Antonelli in the Padres top 30? Lofgren in the brewers top 30 since he was picked up by them in the Rule 5 draft? Thanks,

James

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jjj7880 said:
Antonelli in the Padres top 30? Lofgren in the brewers top 30 since he was picked up by them in the Rule 5 draft? Thanks,

James

Antonelli 27.
Lofgren depth chart.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
chrome_ball said:
Aneury Rodriguez (Col) - he's with TB. # 27.
Caleb Gindl (Mil) - #17.
Niko Vasquez (Stl) - DC.
Brent Dlugach (Det) - DC

Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts