Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upperdeck Facebook Contest for the ladies only..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I was just looking at UD's facebook and posting some of the Ultimate scans and saw they were looking for female collectors.. If they get enough, they will have a contest for the women only.. Good luck,

A good percentage of our facebook fans are women, but we don't hear from them very much here. So let's hear from the female collectors out there! If we can get just 30 of you to respond to this message letting us know you are out there and love to collect Upper Deck, we'll offer up a special contest for you in time for... Valentine's Day! Sorry guys, this one is just for the ladies.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Have to tell the wife about this one.

Of course she'll have to switch focus from all those games...which will be a chore.

Jul 30, 2009
When I first started doing shows Female collectors looked like this
golden.jpg

But Ive been noticing many more who look like this
shirleybousquetrs9.jpg

And Im not joking. Next time youre at the White Plains show (or perhaps other large shows), look around and youll see.

There are actually more Women collectors than Black Male collectors at the shows I go to.

Latest posts