Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you see a Fedor vs Overeem fight going down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Overeem has some skills,but i see Fedor beating by G&P in the 1st rd or 2nd.Overeem will be looking for a chance to land a headkick,which i believe its his best weapon against Fedor.

I don't really see Overeem trying to stand and trade punches with him,i see him trying to land that headkick so he can try and catch Fedor with 1-2 power punches to finish him.

Crocop landed some really good Kicks to Fedor and couldn't finish him,Overeem isn't either. :shock:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Overeem is a sideshow freak, and a joke. He's hiding behind a clause in his contract that has no stipulation on time between fights and basically he can take as long as he wants and never be stripped of his title or forced to fight anyone. He knows the second he shows any interest in fighting again he'll be put against Fedor and get absolutely demolished.
The only Human on Earth that can give Fedor a match and possibly beat him is Brock. Sadly we'll never see that fight.

Members online

Latest posts