Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Was just getting ready to start this, but glad to see you jumped in Dan!

Hope all is well with everyone this morning. We got another 8 inches of snow since 6PM last night and its still snowing as I type. Roads look awful and I'm perfectly content to sit and watch TV and take a day off today.

Be careful to all those that have to be on the roads in this weather!
Tom

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning Dan! Good morning boys!

Up and attem bright and early for me today. Got jarred out of bed at 0400 by a frickin 4.3 magnitude earthquake...in Illinois :?

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
Good morning gentleman, recieved an email today from Chris Olds that I was the winner of the Beckett Aflec contest..pretty cool..I know I know..beckett..but I don't use there mags as a guide so much as hobby news and notes and good bathroom reading material.. :lol:

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys. My son had me up early and haven't been able to get back to sleep even though I am off today. Might work on some ttm requests while I am awake.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
connerusmc86 said:
Good morning gentleman, recieved an email today from Chris Olds that I was the winner of the Beckett Aflec contest..pretty cool..I know I know..beckett..but I don't use there mags as a guide so much as hobby news and notes and good bathroom reading material.. :lol:

What did you win Matt?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Doubt I will ever experience an earthquake in the south, closest we can get is the roar at a MNF game, or when we play at home in the Superbowl in the 3 years :D

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
GarkoCollector said:
connerusmc86 said:

What did you win Matt?

I won an unsigned 2009 Aflec set..pretty cool..no real interest in it other than tradebait but did see one sell on ebay for 90..so we'll see if i get it..the contest was for single most important bowman card from 89-present..i chose the rivera 92 and wrote it masterfully i might add..haha..

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. 83 days and counting until I get out of the swamps and head for higher elevation...

I should have waited to start the countdown!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
darrend505 said:
chashawk said:
darrend505 said:
Good morning everybody! Did anyone feel the earthquake?
Good morning darren. Epicentered 30 miles from my house.

Hope everything is ok!
Yeah, we're good. No damage or injuries reported anywhere yet. Just really shook the house for 2-3 seconds.

Until I turned on the news, I thought it was just a 50-60 mph wind gust.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey just got into the lab. C woke up at 4am, she never does that wonder if she knew something was going on up north.

Here is a map I built real quick for you Chas:

Ill_Fault.jpg

Members online

Latest posts