Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP Brewers Top 11 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Digging # 4. :D

Peralta.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm a little surprised that Gamel fell to a 3-star prospect. I wouldn't think a guy with power would fall like that just because of an injury. I would have bumped Schafer up to a 3-star, but I guess I'm biased.

I'm also just happy that there are multiple pitching prospects on this list. Seems like it has been a while.

And damn you JP for getting that Peralta before I could get the funds to pull the trigger ;)

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Has the suspension hindered Jeremy Jeffress projection that much (to where he isn't considered better than some of the "meh" player's on that list)? I know it definitely hurt him overall but I figure with his talent that he'd still have a far higher ceiling & project to be quite a bit better than most on that list (just my opinion though). :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Has the suspension hindered Jeremy Jeffress projection that much (to where he isn't considered better than some of the "meh" player's on that list)? I know it definitely hurt him overall but I figure with his talent that he'd still have a far higher ceiling & project to be quite a bit better than most on that list (just my opinion though). :D

BA ranked him # 21 in their Handbook.

Members online