Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League - full

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I did a league last year and wanted to make it a keeper league but too many people stopped playing and such. So i am just going to start a new league

Post if youre interested and ill pm you with the details. Sorry but i am going to be a little picky with who joins the league as i dont want it to turn into a bunch of nonsense. And only post if you are committed to playing the whole season.

its a 16 team head to head league with a live online draft on 25 March.

1 - moxacaine
2 - mredsox89
3 - thenumberonemetfan
4 - jmc280zx
5 - reyes7castillo1
6 - beefycheddar
7 - labratt21
8 - rico08

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Re: Free Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League - 8 Left

Im in no doubt. I may be new here but not to other sites and I love fantasy baseball. Please send me info! :) Thanks for the league.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Re: Free Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League - 8 Left

Hey there Mox, I'd love to be in (for a "Keeper" or "1 & Done" League).
LMK but I must warn ya, I'm damn good! :p

Take care bud, Dave. :D

Edit: Also, do you give a certain amount of add/drop's so there is no streaming SP's? LMK as I'm good either way (if someone tries it versus me I can stream with the best of em). :p

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ok, many just sent pms without posting. if you did you got a reply. i sent out exactly 15 pms. 10 of the 15 have joined already. if for some reason somone drops out ill contact one of the few other people that posted who didnt make it.

Members online

Latest posts