Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Pickups and a Shoutout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
scanssz.jpg

The Triple Threads is a 1/1. I got it off of ebay for like 35 bucks. 08 is probably my favorite year of triple threads base sets, and I will try and complete the rainbow like fat albert did with ripken.
Then I bought a lot of two cards from George Califis. I bought the 05 leaf limited button /7 and 04 leaf certified materials mirror gold auto /25 off him. The button is my 2nd one in my collection, and I really love these, hope to add more. He then threw in an extra auto without even telling me. I didnt expect it at all, and it was a nice surprise, as I didnt have it before. Thanks George!

troll king out

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Nice pickups miggy, now take those cards out of the holder and scan them each seperately for a nice presentation! Show those beauties off the RIGHT WAY ;) ;)

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wlalocal71 said:
Nice pickups mayn, are you changing your avatar?

Thanks man. also in reference to the avatar (as you see i dont have one now), I am in the midst of creating one, it should be done soon

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Nice avatar, much better! BTW, I like the button and the 1/1 best, I'll be on the look out for the others from the set.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wlalocal71 said:
Nice avatar, much better! BTW, I like the button and the 1/1 best, I'll be on the look out for the others from the set.

thanks man, i spent a lot of time on the avatar. as to the cards, the button is probably my favorite pickup from this mailday. im always looking for more buttons, so if u see one lmk

Members online