Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For PC guys - do you care about promos?

Player Collectors - Do you care about Promo cards?

• ***Always on the lookout to add anything of my PC guy.***

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ---I'd never pay more than $1-2---

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Please list your 2 choices: 1 for the *** answers and another for the --- answers. The --- answers are optional though as they're prices to what you might pay. If you don't care about them, no need to answer cuz you wouldn't pay anything.

Curious if you PC guys consider promo cards part of your PC guy's set. If you look for them to add them to your collection. If they're worth anything. If you want anything/everything with your PC guys name on it. If there's some you know that exist but never can find them. Or if you don't care about them at all. And so on.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I think the dollar value options are worthless for this kind of poll. Dollar values will vary due to players collected and the various promo cards a player can have. Some promo cards are worth more than others.

Either way, I am always looking to add to my collection but don't actively pursue all promos.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
AndruwHRJones said:
I think the dollar value options are worthless for this kind of poll. Dollar values will vary due to players collected and the various promo cards a player can have. Some promo cards are worth more than others.

Either way, I am always looking to add to my collection but don't actively pursue all promos.

Agreed. There are some rare promos that I'd go after with reckless abandon. There are others that are so common that I wouldn't go out of my way to pick them up.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
AndruwHRJones said:

Nail - head - bingo. :lol:

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Have a bunch of promos sitting in parent's basement
Back from the late 80s and early 90s
Usually from the big shows in Rosemont
One of these days I'll go looking thru those boxes from the old card shop days
I still pick up some of the promos from the Nationals

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Thanks all, the information and comments weren't quite what I had expected, so I appreciate the info.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Errors, variations, and promos are one of the major aspects of my PC, especially when they cross over into my player collections. I'm always looking for them and would certainly fight hard for some of them.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
kentuckyderby said:

Im still looking for that 93 copperstown promo of Henderson. Maybe you have it?

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
henderson939 said:
kentuckyderby said:

Im still looking for that 93 copperstown promo of Henderson. Maybe you have it?

I made a post it note to remind self next time I head over to parents to give it a check

If I find it, I'll get back to you

Members online

Latest posts