Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's with Chad James cards???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koch1974

Aug 29, 2009
Is there some new news on this kid? His autos have definitely ticked up and there are 2 Elite parallels that are RIDICULOUSLY high at auction right now. $10 for a Blue Asp /200 Non-Auto??? Also, anyone know for certain if the Elite Autos will only have a print run of 99? THANKS!!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
koch1974 said:
Is there some new news on this kid? His autos have definitely ticked up and there are 2 Elite parallels that are RIDICULOUSLY high at auction right now. $10 for a Blue Asp /200 Non-Auto??? Also, anyone know for certain if the Elite Autos will only have a print run of 99? THANKS!!

Might have something to do with his autos in Elite being redemptions.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
I think that his cards are undervalued, coupled with the fact that he has two first names, which is probably the reason(s) for the price spike.

Oh, he's also a much better prospect than both Rinku Singh and Dinesh Kumar Patel (combined!), and perhaps people have woken up from their slumber and realized that his cards weren't selling for much more than those two dudes.

Hoooray for Chad James!!!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Because there are ALWAYS good prospects from Chrome that go unnoticed for a few months, or a year. Ala Mike Montgomery last year, or Matt Garza in 2005. Those were DREADED pulls when chrome first came out, that changed eventually.

***I am NOT saying james is as good as those guys......

skrip

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
It may also have to do with the eBay market drying up a little, as most of the big rippers have aleady listed/sold their stuff, and now people are holding them.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Our favorite tycoon in San Fran has been picking up some of his rarer stuff as well.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
EricInCT said:
Jaypers said:
Our favorite tycoon in San Fran has been picking up some of his rarer stuff as well.

Has our favorite tycoon from IL picked up any?

:::looking around:::

You mean me?

I'm as far from the T word as you can get.

Nope, haven't bought anything of him.

Members online