Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

James Toney v Kimbo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Read that Toney said he wanted to fight Brock, and Kimbo.

Apparently, Dana is open to signing Toney, and even if for 1 fight, Kimbo v Toney would be awesome and be a huge draw!

Two guys who are equally skilled in MMA will beat the hell out of each other!

:mrgreen:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Not interested in the slightest. Not one bit. This fight isn't worthy of a Fight Night card, yet it will be a co-main event of whatever card it was placed on. Sad, just sad. Someone please blow up Kimbo's face so he will go away.

Only fight I'd ever be interested in seeing that involved Kimbo, would be a rematch against Seth Petruzelli.

gldneagles311

Aug 10, 2008
N. Bergen, NJ
Sam Banks said:
Not interested in the slightest. Not one bit. This fight isn't worthy of a Fight Night card, yet it will be a co-main event of whatever card it was placed on. Sad, just sad. Someone please blow up Kimbo's face so he will go away.

Only fight I'd ever be interested in seeing that involved Kimbo, would be a rematch against Seth Petruzelli.

i'd like to see that one too

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
gldneagles311 said:
Sam Banks said:

i'd like to see that one too

Why?

Petruzelli would win again unless Kimbo lays on him and does a g.n.p... similar to what Nelson did to Kimbo

Kimbo vs Toney is perfect because neither have mma skills and are pure boxers/strikers.

It'd be the one matchup in the UFC you could call perfect

I would watch it in a heartbeat.