Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you were ripping now, what would you rip/why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Getting the itch to rip wax (again), so wondering what people would rip. Ultimate is nice, but the prices are insane now, so that’s out. 09 BCDP- love chrome, but eh, I need a break from sorting that for awhile LOL Thinking about 08/09 ee, but I’ve ripped enough of those that it doesn’t really excite me any longer.

BTW, can be any sport but basketball

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
What about Topps Chrome FB? Nice auto rookies in there, and you could always grade the better RC's/Refs to sell next season.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't mind ripping another box of 1999 Bowman Chrome Series 2 (tons of good RCs). I had good luck with a box last year.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
in two weeks, Topps Heritage comes out.

if i had the funds, id rip a case
Yeah, I’ll be ripping some of that even though it’s tedious to sort. But I have the itch NOW lol if only I had a man servant to let me rip chrome + sort it all for me lol

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
What about 2008 Playoff Contenders Baseball? Some really nice hits in there, not too much sorting if you don't want there to be.

Or 2009 Bowman Chrome? Nice Cheap case rip at $400 a case.

skrip

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
Do '07 Bowman Chrome Draft, Jen :p
that has crossed my mind b/c I love that as much as 02 bcdp + cases are pretty cheap. But I’ve ripped so much of 07 bcdp, that I’m kind of over the sorting lol

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm saving up for a case of 2006 UD Epic. I don't know why, but it entices me.

Edit: for you guys that say Absolute; where to you propose one gets those boxes. I can't find them anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts