Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Speechless: (3) HOF Braves JSA Christmas present

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
I got my Christmas present early from my fiance since she'll be at her parent's house in Virginia over the holidays. I was truly shocked at what a good job she did and how well she listens to me. Sorry for the bad photos but I think you get the idea.

Hank Aaron
HankAaron.jpg

Eddie Mathews "#41"
EddieMatthews41.jpg

Warren Spahn "363 Wins"
WarrenSpahn363Wins.jpg

And

the

main

reason

these

are

so

so

cool

JSACerts.jpg

plunk

Dec 19, 2008
dirty balls for xmass, yes say it with balls, :shock: thanks for showing us your balls! :eek:

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am glad that I can come on here and share with people who have the same interest that I do. My dad thinks Bob Gibson was part of the "Big Red Machine", basic anyone in a red uniform is part of it to him. :lol:

Wolfman: I have a few HOF auto'd cards but, these balls make me not want to waste my money on cards anymore. :? I am definately on top of the world.

John,
I was hoping you would chime in. :D Yeah, I am truly in shock right now. It makes the Panthers game last night a little more tolerable.

Edit: Happy Holidays back to you buddy. I am building up a nice Mo-stash for you again, I am just trying to get a good pile before I send them.

Plunk,
Thanks. "That's what she said!!!"
the-office-final-2.jpg

Do you guys have a tips for taking pictures of my balls? :cool: No seriously, natural lighting? outdoor lighting? backdrop? I am going to use a much better camera this time.

plunk

Dec 19, 2008
hm.... so you want to take pictures of your balls :? and need help with lighting :cool: maybe you need another forrum :D

G

Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle all they way! :)
Man you have her trained well already. And as the other poster stated,
those will be the only balls you will see after your married. :lol:

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Pine Tar said:
Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle all they way! :)
Man you have her trained well already. And as the other poster stated,
those will be the only balls you will see after your married. :lol:

Thanks and the cool thing is she has a list of Braves (Niekro, Murphy, McCann, Chipper, Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux) that she can use for my Birthday and next Christmas. :cool:

G

plunk said:
spahnandsain said:
studioclint said:
A harder side light would bring more texture out in your balls.

Thank you. I'll have to experiment with that. The pink tint bothers me.
you make this way too easy ill leave it alone
I was thinking thee same thing I'm sure this thread could have gone down hill fast :lol: :lol:

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Thanks for the comments. I can't think of a better Christmas present. She even used "Best offer" :mrgreen:

Last bump for the night time FCB'ers.

Latest posts