Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 SPA HITS THE BAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Wheeler - what jersey did Wallace wear during the rookie premiere???

Totally wondering the same thing. Have not seen a list but no throwback matches that from the Steelers. Almost looks old Redskins lettering

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:
Wheeler - what jersey did Wallace wear during the rookie premiere???

Totally wondering the same thing. Have not seen a list but no throwback matches that from the Steelers. Almost looks old Redskins lettering

Yeah, I have never seen a Steeler jersey that had yellow directly on white.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Percy is a redemption? THAT sucks. If Sanchez is, I have serious doubts about this product, UD could go under
any day now.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I think I read over on Blowout that Percy hadn't signed yet, which stinks because he's one of the only players I want from the set. I don't think Greene is a redemption, though, so that's a relief.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
ok, so cards that are live:

Sanchez
Stafford
Crabtree
Moreno
Greene (some are redemption)
Cushing (no patch)

I can't believe that Harvin is numbered to 999. I haven't seen any super SP's as far as the rookie patches go.

Kevin

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I love the design this year, and I think it blows NT out of the water. However there is no way I am wasting my time with ANY redemptions until they are live.

BTW, the super patch autos look AWESOME. Totally digging those.

Latest posts