Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread========== Friday Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Brought to you by David Thomas....

Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday before Valentines' Day!

David

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
miguelcabrera said:
where is mojodan :(

Maybe he gets to sleep in today! That's why I thought I'd go ahead and start the festivities!! Give him a chance to sleep in and come in when he's ready!

David

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
dethomas07 said:
miguelcabrera said:
where is mojodan :(

Maybe he gets to sleep in today! That's why I thought I'd go ahead and start the festivities!! Give him a chance to sleep in and come in when he's ready!

David

Well that makes sense, but I'm pre-warning you, I dont mind, but I was chewed out for starting this on a weekday once so prepare for some nasty pms hehe. On a more serious note, I'm just finishing up a paper for my noon class. Have 4 classes today, will go to 3, then sleep! then the weekend! should be a good one as my friend is coming back form zoomass.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
miguelcabrera said:
Well that makes sense, but I'm pre-warning you, I dont mind, but I was chewed out for starting this on a weekday once so prepare for some nasty pms hehe. On a more serious note, I'm just finishing up a paper for my noon class. Have 4 classes today, will go to 3, then sleep! then the weekend! should be a good one as my friend is coming back form zoomass.

Well, it won't be the first time I've gotten nasty PMs or messages. :)

Good luck on the paper and your classes!! Have a great weekend and be careful!

David

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
dethomas07 said:
miguelcabrera said:

Well, it won't be the first time I've gotten nasty PMs or messages. :)

Good luck on the paper and your classes!! Have a great weekend and be careful!

David

I think the nasty messages were more so a product of me being the troll king than the average fcber, so I think you should be able to avoid them although I can't speak on your previous ones. Have a great weekend and go red sox!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Not much going on today, although Kim and I will be going to a dinner at the church, with a special guest singer afterwards. Will be working on the cave for a bit also.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
descott77 said:
morning dave and art

art--a big time singer at this dinner?

Nah, just some local-yokal from the area. We have these dinners on a regular basis to raise money for the needy. I go to help support Kim in her activities, and I always end up washing the dishes afterwards.

Morning miggy.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning George, Any regrets setting in from selling that case of Ultimate as opposed to busting it? My curiosity might've outweighed my desire for profit on that one. ;)

Howdy, MOFNY!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all, that includes you Miggy. Happy Friday! Leaving to take Peaches to the groomer here shortly.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
Morning George, Any regrets setting in from selling that case of Ultimate as opposed to busting it? My curiosity might've outweighed my desire for profit on that one. ;)

None, glad it is gone.

Miggy, no problem, it needed a good home. Thanks for keeping order here today.

Members online

Latest posts