Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have any of you 'techies' out there heard of MS Pivot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
For those of you interested in such stuff, I recommend checking it out as a possible new way to display/organize your cards (http://www.getpivot.com) - brought to you by the folks at Microsoft! Definitely an 'experimental' way of doing things, and requires at least a little bit of technical know-how, but man oh man is it cool once you learn how it works. If anyone downloads the application and wants to see an example of how it can be used to organize cards, drop me a PM!

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Very cool, I will have to look into this more for a Ripken site I was working on. Definitely has a use for displaying cards as shown by the Magic cards in the video.

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
Downloaded it and playing around with it now. The Magic cards is one of the sample collections that is included. Definitely a lot of potential here!!!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'm a PC and PIVOT was my idea!

I've been describing to my IT friends what I wanted and this is appears to be EXACTLY what I've been asking for. I'm downloading it now.

Tom

henwo

Sep 1, 2008
Awesome, this looks great and is definitely paving the way for future software enhancements. Love how they show cards as and example. Will definitely have to try this out. Now I just have to fully scan my collection ...

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I'm so confused by this..

What's it doing with the XML file?

I've never done any development on a windows platform, looks like I'll have to give it a go.

Members online