Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Baseball McFarlane Figures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Didn't see this posted yet, looks like Series 26 will be coming in May. Pretty weak offering in my opinon. The VMart, Prince, and Albert are all repaints of the same pose for each of them. The Youk and Longoria look like repaints as well. At least the Lincecum looks good.

edit- forgot the link
http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=469

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Having repaints in the line is no surprise. It's basically a necessity in order to sustain the number of series they put out each year across the various sports. However, I'm very surprised that Fielder and Pujols are both straight repaints of previous sculpts that were used for the player. I believe this is the third time they have used that on deck sculpt for Pujols, and the Fielder repaint is pointless in my eyes, since the Brewers throwback they did looks far better than the dark blue jersey. The new sculpts are nothing to write home about either.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ill be adding the Sabathia and Longoria to my collection. Perhaps the Lincy as well after i see it in person.

Members online

Latest posts