Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YAY - just got into a third share of Giants season tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
$100 Star Pass + Event Staff that Doesn't Care + Red Sox, Yankees, Rays

=

Toronto as the best place in the world to watch baseball. Seriously, 80 games for 100 bucks Canadian and it's never full so you just sit in the expensive seats.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
kentuckyderby said:
I got tickets today to 2 of the Cubs -Sox games and also Sox-Tigers game on my birthday along with Sox-NY game when Big Hurt jersey retired

pumped

Spring training right around corner

I am really excited for Spring Training. :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
kentuckyderby said:
I got tickets today to 2 of the Cubs -Sox games and also Sox-Tigers game on my birthday along with Sox-NY game when Big Hurt jersey retired

pumped

Spring training right around corner
So Andy you taking me right on all these days :D

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
pigskincardboard said:

=

Toronto as the best place in the world to watch baseball. Seriously, 80 games for 100 bucks Canadian and it's never full so you just sit in the expensive seats.

$1.25 a ticket????

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
ballerskrip said:
pigskincardboard said:

=

$1.25 a ticket????

Yah. As long as you show up 40 minutes before the game starts, you can go down to field level and just not bother leaving. Watch some BP, get some Autographs, etc.

For some of the busy series, it makes sense to drop some cash on the tickets so that your seats are guaranteed but it's normally only Yankees / Red Sox games during beautiful weather, when Doc Halladay is pitching.

No more halladay = lots of empty seats. 60 Win team = lots of empty seats.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Sweet deal! My company has 6 season tickets in the AAA section and since I'm one of the very few people that actually stay at work until 5PM I get offered tickets all the time. I usually get to go to 20+ games a year for free.

Jeff, you're right Pac Bell is the most beautiful park in all of baseball.

Members online

Latest posts