Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Flair Showcase Row 0 set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
180 card set, I think they were inserted 1:8 (3/box).

Any idea what a fair price to pay would be? There's a set with a starting bid of $100 up now. I only have about half the set, have zero interest in busting any more wax and the cheapest I can find commons in lots is $1/apiece.

All things considered, is $100 a decent deal?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
That seems like a fair price. If you ever get tired of it, you could just send the set to checkoutmycards.com and sell singles to anyone who's chasing the set or player collectors.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
I sold a complete 1997 Row 0 set for $265 shipped back in September of 2008. The guy who bought it also struggled putting entire set together and realized was much easier getting it all in one clump. It was difficult in 1997 to put it together when it was being busted like crazy and a set is near impossible to put together now since singles rarely pop up. I traded tons of scorching hot 1997 bowman chrome RCs to a collector in Hawaii to make it happen.

Cards 1-60 were approx 1 per hobby box, while cards 61-120 were 2.5 per box and the 121-180 were 6 or 8 per box.

Carlos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts