Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

QUESTION FOR YOU PLAYER COLLECTORS OUT THERE ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
AS OF 2-24-2010 I HAVE OVER 500 CARDS IN MY BECKETT COLLECTION FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE...

LINK FOUND HERE IF U WANT TO SEE WHAT I HAVE
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=79947

I have a question for you player collectors out there. Would you rather buy or trade for cards that have a low book value, exmpl a $2 or a $10 card.. Reason I ask is I have about 1000 inserts and #d cards Ive been thinking of logging them all. have thought about throwing them on checkoutmycards , but then i started to load them all onto my beckett account and have a list going now. Noticed a lot of them are low bv cards. thnx for any help, trying to go about the best way to get rid of these cards while making a few trades or a few $$$ back.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Last month I went to checkoutmycards.com and Beckett Marketplace and bought about 50 Rowand cards I didn't have. I hadn't done that in almost two years, as I only buy in bulk if possible to save on shipping. Checkoutmycards.com might be a good idea for your low bv cards, as collectors can buy a bunch at once.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Trade/sell on the boards. It saves the seller fees and it saves outrageous shipping costs for the buyer making it worthwhile for both parties.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Definitely favor trading. Though it's not always easy to find other collectors that have what you want and want what you have.

Alex

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Low end stuff I usually end up waiting on. High end stuff I buy.

I hate seeing a base or an insert for $1 BIN but there is $3.50 or so shipping. I'll just wait on that and see if I can acquire said card by other means.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I prefer to trade for low BV cards whenever I can find people that have them. if you have any Jose Canseco in there PM me a list.. would be glad to trade for anything you have I need.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
1st4040 said:
I prefer to trade for low BV cards whenever I can find people that have them. if you have any Jose Canseco in there PM me a list.. would be glad to trade for anything you have I need.

WILL BE WORKING EVERY NIGHT TO ADD AS MANY AS I CAN...ONCE IM DONE ILL START TO POST ON TRADE BOARDS...MIGHT BE NEXT YEAR :lol: :lol:

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
I don't mind buying large lots of low end Palmeiro's. BUT, I refuse to deal with those that PM with huge lists and want 50-75% of book for each and every card. It's Palmeiro, not Pujols. A $3.00 would be lucky to get .10, not $1.50

Members online