Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I know that I am not alone when I say I can't wait for May! I know that most of the time I don't pre-buy cases because it seems that other than 2008 Draft, every Bowman product that has come out has gone down in price (for wax) after release but.... I am thinking that this is the next product that will have the trend of upward momentum. Just wondering what everybody else thinks. Buy in now or wait and see? Do you think prices will be lower, higher, or about the same come April? June?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I think it will go up towards release, especially if some of the "bigger" name guys with autos start out the season hot.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
wolfmanalfredo said:
singles is always the smart move IMO

Smart - yes.
Fun - in the long run but not like uncovering an Orange Stras, Ackley, or Tate (or trying like hell.)

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
aaron41984 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
singles is always the smart move IMO

Smart - yes.
Fun - in the long run but not like uncovering an Orange Stras, Ackley, or Tate (or trying like hell.)

If you're in it for the $, singles is what you've got to do. But nothing beats the rush of bustin wax...good or bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts