Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sun - February 13/14, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning.

For those of you who have seen Office Space, I think I'm going to do to midget desk what they did to PC Load Letter printer...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Woooo, life on the boards!

Even though I'm a Duke basketball guy more than The U...go Miami! I can't just ditch the rest of the school :cool:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
$35 BIN/BO :?

(09 SPA LaRod Stephens-Howling Gold #/50)

I'm gong to wait on the SPAs. I went and dropped like $20 for his Contenders auto...now I could get one at like $5. ::facepalm::

!Bl5O+l!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKisEtkVHKG10BLdgpK3mYg~~_12.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
tenclubber said:
Morning all.

Going to the Purdue / Iowa basketball game today. Should be a blood bath! It will be nice to go back to a few bars before the game. I miss the Purdue campus!

Oh yeah, my latest win...good price IMO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT
Have fun at the game.

$40 total for a Big Game Wayne jersey is pretty good, congrats.

No more love for Curtis Painter now that they lost? :lol:

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Card Magnet said:

HAHA! Naw, I still have love for Painter...I just can't find a Colts jersey of him. I am sure I could go downtown to the Colts pro shop, but there is no way in hell that I would pay full price for one! Besides, I already have a Purdue #12 of him...autographed :D

I have always wanted a Wayne Colts jersey and this price was just way too good to pass up for a stitched jersey. I have the SB XLI patch so I am going to have it sewn on since they wore their white jersey in that game.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:

Even though I'm a Duke basketball guy more than The U...go Miami! I can't just ditch the rest of the school :cool:

If you get it, it is on Fox Sports

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brad said:
Card Magnet said:

I'm pretty sure I do, but it's geared for Pittsburgh sports :x I'll have to see if it's on anyways.

I think I forgot to mention, that Aikman of yours will be my first Aikman jersey :mrgreen:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
tenclubber said:
Card Magnet said:

HAHA! Naw, I still have love for Painter...I just can't find a Colts jersey of him. I am sure I could go downtown to the Colts pro shop, but there is no way in hell that I would pay full price for one! Besides, I already have a Purdue #12 of him...autographed :D

I have always wanted a Wayne Colts jersey and this price was just way too good to pass up for a stitched jersey. I have the SB XLI patch so I am going to have it sewn on since they wore their white jersey in that game.
Good idea with the SB patch, should be nice.

I hate when you like a guy who's not one of the star players on a team, but the jersey costs as much as the studs. I was going to get a Sinorice Moss jersey a while back, but didn't see how it cost the same as a Terrell Owens (then a Cowboy in '07) jersey. I went with the TO.

tribefan2427

Nov 19, 2008
Erie, PA
Well i have decided to just stop trading.
Not getting out of the hobby but i'm just going to buying off ebay and what not.

So if anyone likes anything in my bucket or site just hit me up with a pm

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Brad said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2diz4f3v]Woooo, life on the boards!

I'm pretty sure I do, but it's geared for Pittsburgh sports :x I'll have to see if it's on anyways.

I think I forgot to mention, that Aikman of yours will be my first Aikman jersey :mrgreen:[/quote:2diz4f3v]

Congrats. You need to get a gamer next :)

Alright, going to drive in the snow. Later yall

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Brad said:
Card Magnet said:
Brad said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2hg818xu]Woooo, life on the boards!

I think I forgot to mention, that Aikman of yours will be my first Aikman jersey :mrgreen:

Congrats. You need to get a gamer next :)

Alright, going to drive in the snow. Later yall[/quote:2hg818xu]
I do need a gamer... I might go for one in March when I get some birthday money.

Cya, safe journey, and go Da U!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think I'm going to try to go sneak some PS3 time in. Working on Dark Sector right now, although I'm not too far into it. No Trophies, but it's still pretty fun. I haven't played a good sci-fi shooter in a couple years (since Doom 3 on PC)

Members online

Latest posts