Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=====The Morning Thread Saturday Editon=====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning Art, Sir Miggy! Just chillin' on this three day weekend. I'm looking forward to the Daytona 500 on Sunday, AFTER I give the Valentine's day card and assorted goodies, of course! :D How's the man cave coming along? Taking any progress pictures?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Good morning Art, Sir Miggy! Just chillin' on this three day weekend. I'm looking forward to the Daytona 500 on Sunday, AFTER I give the Valentine's day card and assorted goodies, of course! :D How's the man cave coming along? Taking any progress pictures?

Mornig Miggy, Dave, Dan.

Dave, haven't taken any pics yet, as it's pretty raw right now. In the Process of removing wallpaper, paint, and excessive patching material that the previous owners did. ::facepalm:: They did a horrible job when they lived here. Right now it looks just like what it is, a room in the middle of restoration. Will probably start taking pics as soon as it's finished, but empty, then as I put things together, I'll take pics as I go.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Piazza Fan said:
69MetsFan said:

Mornig Miggy, Dave, Dan.

Dave, haven't taken any pics yet, as it's pretty raw right now. In the Process of removing wallpaper, paint, and excessive patching material that the previous owners did. ::facepalm:: They did a horrible job when they lived here. Right now it looks just like what it is, a room in the middle of restoration. Will probably start taking pics as soon as it's finished, but empty, then as I put things together, I'll take pics as I go.

Ah, the joys of repairing the previous owners craftsmanship. Just look how much higher your appreciation level will be when you can sit back, look around at your creation and marvel at it's brilliance! :D

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
so this morning i get an email from the guy that messed up the miggy wbc patch from ebay, and he claimed i was scamming him by filing a claim. he also told me never to contact him again because i was a ying stealer and posted my ebay name on various sites. so he messages me today, saying the card was returned to him cuz he sent it to a wrong address. ******* idiot ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: he is now offering to take full responsibility and i can buy the card back, yeh that sounds like full responsibility to me after you plastered me about how i was a dirtbag buyer who was scamming u ******* idiot ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
.....top of the morning everyone!!

Enjoy the day and Olympics!!

Moved two of my three kids for the day and the third is recovering from having his wisdom teeth out so it is quiet here :D

Trying to decide whether to take the plunge on HOF autograph #180. Special deal ends today at 6pm but not sure if I want to drop the coin on the item. If I do I smell an MT contest..... ;)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Morning Scott, Darrend.

Miggy, nice pick up at a decent price too.

....morning Art!! G/L with your "Mancave!!" Hope you are happy with it once it is finished.

69MetsFan said:
Good morning Darren - Still considering a fair offer for Tom.
Good Morning Scott - Any hints or are you just going to cyber tease us?

.....cyber tease of course..... :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
Morning Scott, Darrend.

Miggy, nice pick up at a decent price too.

....morning Art!! G/L with your "Mancave!!" Hope you are happy with it once it is finished.

69MetsFan said:
Good morning Darren - Still considering a fair offer for Tom.
Good Morning Scott - Any hints or are you just going to cyber tease us?

.....cyber tease of course..... :lol:

Scott, I'll like it, or I'll take the walls out and start from scratch with all new sheetrock and make it brand spanking new. One way or another, I WILL be happy with it. :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Will take a look when I get home this afternoon. Leaving shortly to help a professor move some furniture and then heading to work concessions this afternoon.

Members online